Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Siobhan & Co

Siobhan Donaghy - Ghosts

Another week and another former Sugababe. This is time is was Pop Justice Live with Siobahan and some other jokers. Albert was 'breaking necks' all over the shop; unfortunately for him they were mainly men.

The crowd was fired up and full of energy, here is the the lo-down:

Booty Luv

Funbongo: Couldn't summon the energy to get out of my chair to watch them, hence no pictures. Sounded ok, you can't really beat Tweet.

Albert: No, you should never beat a woman.

Funbongo: I meant you shouldn't cover Tweet's Boogie Tonight.

The Real Heat



Funbongo:
Yes, by this stage it was about 49 degrees in the shade. The flyer said they are getting loads of buzz in East London.

Albert:
Yes, I think I have seen them hanging out in Whitechapel late on a Friday. For £8.50 you can get them to...

Funbongo:
Albert stop!

Albert: Prude

Funbongo:
They were very entertaining and Firas has booked them for a night.

Albert: What will his girlfriend say? They are also performing at the Filthy Few on May 10th at Bar Music Hall.

BWO



Funbongo:
The pictures say it all.



Albert:
Did I like? No, no so much. Entertaining in a scary way, like a horror film.

Siobhan




Funbongo: Brilliant, great voice.

Albert:
Better performer and much fitter than Mutya. Mutya has better songs though.

Funbongo:
Hey Bert, didn't you steal her water bottle from the stage?

Albert:
Yes, yes I did. She had only half drunk it. This means that we have almost snogged. Take a look below. I turned the label from the bottle round so you can't see the make. We don't believe in product placement.



Funbongo:
I am not sure that counts as a snog, I also heard she was a lesbian and so may not fancy you.

Albert:
I like a challenge.

Siobhan Donaghy - Givin' In



Mutya or Siobhan?


Funbongo:
Mutya just. Both albums sound a lot better then anything The Sugababes have ever managed.

Albert:
Both



Siobhan Donaghy - Don't Give it Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been busted...this is how i make my extra cash at night

firas

in islamabad

salam salam abdhul wahed