Monday, April 2, 2007

Black Eyed Alanis

The internet is going crazy for this video of Alanis covering 'My Humps' or as Catriona calls it, 'The Camel Song'.

Its both funny and adorable in a scary way. Loads of other blogs are posting it but I am the only person in love with Alanis enough to rip the MP3 (as far as I can't be bothered to check).

Here: Alanis Morissette - My Humps

Here is the Youtube video that is rather grand (I watched a film about the IRA last night)



I could literally fill the internet with expressions of my glorious love for Alanis but I will save you all.

Albert's Best Lyricists

Alanis Morissette
The Notorious B.I.G
Jay-Z
The Black Eyed Peas (not really)

Alanis' best album is not actually Jagged Little Pill

Funbongo Top 3 Alanis Albums

Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie

MTV Unplugged

Jagged Little Pill Acoustic

No comments: