Monday, April 23, 2007

Rudebox '74

Albert is so happy about Robbie's Rudebox being nominated for an Ivor Novello award that he doing the fandango.

Most people hate the Rudebox album. Most people haven't heard the Rudebox album. We only liked two songs when we fist listened. Now we love eight.

Industry rumours suggest that Robbie will release another swing album at Christmas to win back the housewives. Robbie please don't; release a RudeboxEMO album instead. I also read 50 Cent's people had been in touch with him, mmmmm.

The Rudebox lyrics are absolutely priceless. The guy is a genius, they are hilarious. Here are some of our favourites:

Rudebox



Good Doctor





just hurt me leg its not terminal
But a pain killer could help for whats wrong with my knee
And I'm a little bit down from too much tea
Got me own collection can't get an erection
If I take em' too long they'll fuck me complextion
That's right If I take em for like more than a few days I get that haunted look
Give me loads of pills


The Actor





Keep On Ft Lily Allen


Hotel motel Holiday Inn
Hotel motel Holiday Inn
Hotel motel

Croups crouping
Roots rooting
Ludes looting
Loops hooping
Got no strings but I think with my dingalingaling
Two two for the two ting tong ting two stonking
Two's two
Looks luking
Fruits fruiting
Sleuths sleuthing
Got no strings I think with my dingalingaling
Root root for the rooting
Toot toot for the tooting


The 90's


"Boys I don't believe it, I'm gonna be famous!
Pick you up in a Porsche and buy you lots of trainers."
I met the other guys, one seemed like a cock
I think it's gonna be like New Kids on The Block

Now we're famous and that, and we're dancing and that
And I'm thinking "I can't see! Why am I stood at the back?"
So fuck the band give me some gak.

No comments: