Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Dash of Kate Nash

Kate Nash



It was Tuesday and boring so Funbongo and Albert went to check out Kate Nash.

Our thoughts before the gig:


Funbongo: Not fussed
Albert Hoxton: I heard sum of her stuff on myTunes and iSpace, not so good. I am going to try and fall asleep behind the drum kit.
Sheik Shiraz Hoxton: Kate Gash
Funbongo: Shhh Shiraz, you weren't alowed in - security was too tight. Considering English isn't your first language you are rude dude.
Albert Hoxton: There are already eight people sleeping behind the drum kit...




Our thoughts during the gig:


Funbongo:
Woo! We were wrong, she is amazing.
Albert Hoxton: Kate Nash's warm up girl is hot property.
Funbongo: No Albert, that is Kate Nash.
Albert Hoxton: Shiver me timbers!
Sheik Shiraz Hoxton: This is wife number 46 me says.

Funbongo: Albert, where is the camera?
Albert Hoxton: Don't try this shit again.
Funbongo: You badger, you forgot it. Jesus, Im gonna have to use the old phone. 2 mega-pixies, what is this? Amateur hour?
Albert Hoxton: You should be grateful I remembered me trooousers this time.
Sheik Shiraz Hoxton: Thank Allah for that Albert.



Our thoughts after the gig:


Funbongo:
Kate Nash is boom boom boom boombastic say she fantastic.
Albert Hoxton: She says I'm Mr. Ro...mantic say me fantastic, touch me in my back, she say I'm Mr. boom boom.
Sheik Shiraz Hoxton: It wasn't me!
Funbongo: Wrong Shaggy song Shiraz.



Sheik Shiraz Hoxton:
It looks like you infidels chefs were wrong about Kate Nash, you might well be wrong about Justice as well. The album is falling all around us and sounds OK.
Albert Hoxton: Word to ya Pappa.



Funbongo:
Lets go back the intiweb and listen to her songs again....
Albert Hoxton: They still sound a bit rubbish.
Funbongo: Mmm, apart from 'Birds', yes they do. Bad production?
Albert Hoxton: The album due in September will sound better.

Kate Nash - Birds

Calvin Harris - Girls Video

No comments: