Saturday, January 13, 2007

2007 Meeta Mika Jack Jaguar Shoes



Once a upon a dream in foggy London Town Jay Kay and Mike Skinner stumbled into Jeff Goldblum's 'Fly' machine together. The result was 'Just Jack'.

Just Jack's 'Overtones' album is the best of 2007 so far (granted, not hard).

I saw him on the Television. I don't have a Television and given that Dave Berry and Davina McCall are still employed doesn't inspire me to get one. The current single 'Starz in their eyes' isn't a classic, I immediately noticed his vocal delivery sounded like T.I's 'Why u wanna'. Maybe its on purpose but it slightly annoys me. Thankfully the rest of the album is better than this single.

The best part of the album is when he shouts out my local watering hole 'Dream Bags Jaguar Shoes'. He fails to address it by its full name and calls it 'Jaguar Shoes', he also doesn't really mention it in a strictly positive context but I don't care.


Here is an old single


I saw this on his myspace


I Talk To Much

Life Stories


Mika

I don't want to say much about this dude because everyone else is. He is good, he does sound just like Queen, Jake Shears and every other gayer that makes pop music. I like his output but prefer Just Jack. I also wonder if Mika is an alien (descendant of ET perhaps; look at his feet)





Relax (Take it Easy)

2007 is looking good for Britsh music with these two leading the charge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a start... stop critisising Joss. She sings better than any lass I know and that red her makes her look like a foxy lady. If her next release is as good as the current one, I will look forward to the colour of her hair.